Tuesday, September 8, 2009

ET Recommends - 28: Town Bike

Town Bike

Um. Oh. Wait a sec...

I was going to wholeheartedly recommend this, because every decade needs a new Helen Love, a new Bangs - plus, this bunch match the sheer 60s pop ramalama delight of Ramones to the gorgeously outdated harmonies of Redd Kross or Teenage Fanclub on a song like 'Hey Hey Ho' or 'Bad Girls', plus the singer just has one of those swoonsome voices it's impossible to resist, but then I saw this...







And now I'm all like, "Um. Oh. Wait a sec..."

I much prefer this one, anyway.







Whatever. I wish they were playing a sweaty dive near me soon, or even in the next 10 days.

1 comment:

  1. (from Wordpress blog)

    September 23, 2009 at 10:08 am
    Elliot Says:

    Be fair ET, it’s not like they made or contributed to either video themselves.

    They ARE amazing live. That much is true. I cant understand why the UK press has ignored them thus far. I proper HEART this band.

    ReplyDelete