Tuesday, April 13, 2010

music that i like - top 38 songs



This is based on traffic at my Song Of The Day entries, up to midday, 13 April. No change at the top, and there's unlikely to be any time soon. I hyped that song, good and proper! Please note that the chart positions of Ramones, PiL and Teenage Fanclub are skewed, as analytics went down for a couple of days.

1 (1) Can - Yoo Doo Right
2 (-) Camera Obscura - Lloyd, I'm Ready To Be Heartbroken
3 (5) Papa Topo - Oso Panda
4 (-) She And Him - In The Sun
5 (3) Sparklehorse - It's A Wonderful Life
6 (2) Kate Nash - I Just Love You More
7 (-) Galaxie 500 - Ceremony
8 (4) Pavement - Here
9 (34) Dum Dum Girls - Blank Girl
10 (-) Kitchen's Floor - Orbit
11 (6) Hole - Olympia
12 (14) Best Coast - When I'm With You
13 (-) Television Personalities - You're My Yoko
14 (7) Everybody Was In The French Resistance... Now! - G.I.R.L.F.R.E.N. (You Know I've Got A)
15 (8) Big Star - Holocaust
16 (-) The Pipettes - Stop The Music
17 (10) The Pastels - Nothing To Be Done
18 (-) Bow Wow Wow - C-30 C-60 C-90 Go!
19 (9) Las Kellies - Bochaton
20 (13) Joanna Newsom - Good Intentions Paving Company
21 (11) Electrelane - The Valleys
22 (11) The Unthanks - The Testimony of Patience Kershaw
23 (-) Angus And Julia Stone - And The Boys
23 (-) Ramones - Danny Says
24 (-) Teenage Fanclub - Ain't That Enough
25 (16) Bikini Kill - Double Dare Ya
26 (-) LoneLady - Immaterial
27 (18) The Box Tops - The Letter
28 (-) The Bell Divers - I Love A Man In Jail
29 (-) Miu Mau - Musu No Hikari
30 (15) Quasi - Repulsion
30 (24) Double Dagger - The Lie/The Truth
31 (-) Love Is All - Kungen
32 (19) Scout Niblett - Cherry Cheek Bomb
33 (-) The Slits - Typical Girls
34 (21) Subway Sect - Nobody's Scared
34 (22) Eddy Current Suppression Ring - Anxiety
36 (17) The Deadnotes + The Legend! - You're Not On The Guest List
36 (-) PiL - Flowers Of Romance
38 (-) The Four Tops - Bernadette

No comments:

Post a Comment