played with them in Southampton and somehow they'd sold the place out although they insisted our set was 20 minutes and their's was about 2 1/2 hours that all sounded the same... shit, I mean.
If you’re a photographer or illustrator (or other) and you see your work up here, unfairly uncredited – please contact me so I can either credit it, or take it down forthwith. I have tried to source public domain images, but it can be quite tricky.
played with them in Southampton and somehow they'd sold the place out although they insisted our set was 20 minutes and their's was about 2 1/2 hours that all sounded the same... shit, I mean.
ReplyDeleteIt was me who tipped Everett off on these guys....they are something huh? :)
ReplyDeleteJames Blake Mills
I could only get halfway through the video. They're something indeed. Just not sure what!
ReplyDeleteThey've been around for while. They're fairly standard Australian JJJ tripe.
ReplyDelete(from Facebook)
ReplyDeleteJames Blake Mills and Clem Conti like this.
James Blake Mills
I guess you DID like this song i recommended to you : )
22 March at 22:25 ·