Thursday, March 11, 2010

Song of the day - 25: Eddy Current Suppression Ring



Crap name. Shouldn't let it put you off. This is classic Australian punk. The sort of thing claimed for so many, but played by so few.



They're probably complete dicks, but who cares? I'm saying you should check their music out, not buy 'em a drink.

3 comments:

  1. these COMPLETE DICKS have surprised me!
    now i can't help listening to "anxiety" non-stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (from Facebook)

    Russell Birrer
    ...speaking of hyped bands...
    Fri at 04:15 ·

    Everett True
    Not ever reading the press or listening to TV/radio Russell, I have no idea one way or another. I merely judge on what I hear. Perhaps I'm wrong to do do?
    Fri at 07:22 ·

    Tone Constandi
    not a fan- the only band that has ripped off the Stones more than The Hives.
    Fri at 08:23 ·

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anxiety is on my shortlist for best crafted rock song of the last a million years

    ReplyDelete