It was through your twitter that I found out about his death. Thank you for sharing the news. It is incredbly sad. His music provided an emotional rescue as both being both cathartic and uplifting.
Deniz Martinez OMG...I was just recently talking to a friend about how much I loved Sparklehorse and how underrated they were... :( Today at 15:59 ·
Lainy Small Just spoke of him earlier today, he's the only thing I've been listening to for the last few years. SAD. Today at 16:08 ·
Deniz Martinez http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7rOKhmnw44 Today at 16:16 ·
Jordy Trachtenberg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rx2iYH3mK8 Today at 18:01 ·
Thomas Duke Redfern "Vivadixie..." was one of the first records i loved, and i followed his work ever since. too awful. Today at 20:19 ·
Daniel Mayhew Gutted. Never met him, didn't know him but reeling from this news. Saturday was the first song at our wedding, remember folk looking on with a 'what the fuck is this?' expression. At least he chose how to go. RIP. Today at 21:57 ·
Paul Jones Saw him last at ATP.Such a great man. Very upset at this news Today at 21:59 ·
Massimo Usai pretty sad indeed. RIP... 10 hours ago ·
Marcus Jay Woody It is a damn shame -RIP 4 hours ago ·
If you’re a photographer or illustrator (or other) and you see your work up here, unfairly uncredited – please contact me so I can either credit it, or take it down forthwith. I have tried to source public domain images, but it can be quite tricky.
Just heard about this. Listening to Sparklehorse loud. An amazing talent - RIP.
ReplyDeleteIt was through your twitter that I found out about his death. Thank you for sharing the news. It is incredbly sad. His music provided an emotional rescue as both being both cathartic and uplifting.
ReplyDeleteBest of thoughts to you and his listeners
(from Facebook)
ReplyDeleteDeniz Martinez
OMG...I was just recently talking to a friend about how much I loved Sparklehorse and how underrated they were... :(
Today at 15:59 ·
Lainy Small
Just spoke of him earlier today, he's the only thing I've been listening to for the last few years. SAD.
Today at 16:08 ·
Deniz Martinez
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7rOKhmnw44
Today at 16:16 ·
Jordy Trachtenberg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rx2iYH3mK8
Today at 18:01 ·
Thomas Duke Redfern
"Vivadixie..." was one of the first records i loved, and i followed his work ever since. too awful.
Today at 20:19 ·
Daniel Mayhew
Gutted. Never met him, didn't know him but reeling from this news. Saturday was the first song at our wedding, remember folk looking on with a 'what the fuck is this?' expression. At least he chose how to go. RIP.
Today at 21:57 ·
Paul Jones
Saw him last at ATP.Such a great man. Very upset at this news
Today at 21:59 ·
Massimo Usai
pretty sad indeed. RIP...
10 hours ago ·
Marcus Jay Woody
It is a damn shame -RIP
4 hours ago ·
(from Facebook)
ReplyDeleteClaire 'Kwak' Welles
very sad news
11 hours ago ·
He changed my world.
ReplyDelete