Long overdue, even though this series is less than a month old.
And there's only one song it could be (um: complete lie - pretty much ANY of their songs is a contender).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRHsRVXNUcQ The Buzzcocks ESP
Thurs at 13:45 · Comment · Like · Share
Paul Shepherd, Jessy Nix, Simon Fernandez and 10 others like this.
Michael Lavine hell yea! Thurs at 13:49 ·
Everett True i'd like this song played at my funeral. see if anyone can catch any last-minute, after-death thoughts from me Thurs at 13:50 ·
Jon Slade do you believe in esp? I do and im trying to get through to you .... grrrreat! Thurs at 13:51 ·
Maggie Vail how could you not? Thurs at 14:54 ·
Michael Fantham True story: Pete Shelley hit on me. Thurs at 15:04 ·
Roddy Thomson Saw them at ATP last Christmas, they were fucking ace! Yet they got a sniffy review in the NME for, I dunno, being over 12 or something. Thurs at 18:19 ·
Frances Morgan I LOVE THIS SONG. What a guitar line. Thurs at 18:40 ·
Simon Fernandez http://www.flickr.com/photos/simonfernandez/3732166210/in/set-72157621866456372/ Thurs at 23:57 ·
If you’re a photographer or illustrator (or other) and you see your work up here, unfairly uncredited – please contact me so I can either credit it, or take it down forthwith. I have tried to source public domain images, but it can be quite tricky.
(from Facebook)
ReplyDeleteEverett True
I fucking LOVE the Buzzcocks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRHsRVXNUcQ
The Buzzcocks ESP
Thurs at 13:45 · Comment · Like · Share
Paul Shepherd, Jessy Nix, Simon Fernandez and 10 others like this.
Michael Lavine
hell yea!
Thurs at 13:49 ·
Everett True
i'd like this song played at my funeral. see if anyone can catch any last-minute, after-death thoughts from me
Thurs at 13:50 ·
Jon Slade
do you believe in esp? I do and im trying to get through to you .... grrrreat!
Thurs at 13:51 ·
Maggie Vail
how could you not?
Thurs at 14:54 ·
Michael Fantham
True story: Pete Shelley hit on me.
Thurs at 15:04 ·
Roddy Thomson
Saw them at ATP last Christmas, they were fucking ace! Yet they got a sniffy review in the NME for, I dunno, being over 12 or something.
Thurs at 18:19 ·
Frances Morgan
I LOVE THIS SONG. What a guitar line.
Thurs at 18:40 ·
Simon Fernandez
http://www.flickr.com/photos/simonfernandez/3732166210/in/set-72157621866456372/
Thurs at 23:57 ·
Greg Charles
im a Devoto devotee
Fri at 13:06 ·
This song is addictive. I could listen to it daily. It's like a psychedelic punk guitar riff like no other.
ReplyDelete