Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Great trainwrecks of our time – 3: Paris Hilton meets Lady GaGa



Not musical this time, but...

I mean, Jesus. This world of ours is big and varied and FUCKED, isn't it?





2 comments:

  1. FUCKED! but in a really super cute way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (From Facebook)

    Miranda Taylor
    I'm inspired by Lady Gaga's crazy wigs.
    August 11 at 12:24am · Delete

    Everett Trueactually, i think lady g's look totally rocks. but i'm keeping quiet...
    August 11 at 12:25am · Delete

    White Hotel
    Watching the (spit) Glasto coverage this year, comparing Lady G (not unfairly, I think) to Little Boots and Lily Allen, she came out inescapably stronger. Lily beats her for songwriting hands down, but she's a lazy performer, unfit and unable to sustain her tone or carry off those wonderful melodies. Little Boots remains inexplicable. Lady G survived the humiliation of a partial labiotomy onstage (the only real downside of her, I agree, terrific costuming) and still stormed it.
    August 11 at 1:15am · Delete

    ReplyDelete