
Brisbane has so much going for it, sometimes.
There's the attention to small details that many a big city would miss, for example. I'm quite certain live music blogs similar to Brisbane's own Turn It Up!! exist in other cities, other countries, but Ex King John has such an obvious love for his archiving of shows happening in the Valley and beyond, it really lifts it above. There are so many hidden gems here, waiting to be discovered - I don't want to prejudice you, so why don't you mosey on over there and have a root around?
As a fellow local blogger states, "It's a library of good Brisbane live music".
Turn It Up!!!
And one of these days, he's even going to spell The Deadnotes in the plural!
P.S. I agree that it's a little misleading to call this my new favourite blog when I've been going to it for over a year now but what you going to do?

(from Facebook)
ReplyDeleteRussell Birrer
he is a good man...with good taste
Tues at 21:35 ·
Darragh Bee-bop Murray
I love this site. Its a library of good Brisbane live music
Tues at 23:01 ·
(from Facebook)
ReplyDeleteJonathan Krause
••
5 hours ago ·
Yeah SOMETIMES is the key word!
ReplyDelete(from Facebook)
ReplyDeleteJohn Davis likes this.
Blair Hughes
Nice Young Libs pic!
06 May at 10:41 ·
Brendan Eales
I fixed the names on the blog. the files are still deadnote though.
06 May at 18:43 ·