Monday, December 7, 2009

24 More Songs for Christmas



No one demanded it, but here it is anyway. 24 more songs for Christmas. This mix CD was marked "friends".

The Ramones - Merry Christmas (I Don't Want To Fight Tonight) [Single Version]
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - All I want for Christmas!
The Blue Minkies - Lonely This Christmas
Brave Combo - Santa's Polka
The Granville Williams Orchestra - Santa Claus Is Ska-Ing To Town
Louis Prima - Shake Hands With Santa Claus
Gary Glitter - Another Rock And Roll Christmas
Daniel Johnston - Rock Around The Christmas Tree
T.Rex - Christmas Jingle
The Long Blondes - Christmas Is Cancelled
Bright Eyes - Blue Christmas
James Brown - Santa Claus, Santa Claus
Brave Combo - It's Christmas
Akim & The Teddy Vann Production Company - Santa Claus Is A Black Man
Coconami - White Christmas
Brenda Lee - I'm Gonna Lasso Santa Claus
Hunky Dory - Another Christmas Day
Lord Nelson - A Party For Santa Claus
Joseph Spence - Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town
The Sonics - Santa Claus
The Uniques - Please Come Home For Christmas
The Beach Boys - Santa's Beard
Jacobites - Teenage Christmas
Joey Ramone - Merry Christmas (I Don't Want To Fight Tonight) (Revised)

4 comments:

  1. remind me again in a week or so, and I'll see what i can do

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife is Akim. Teddy Vann, my father-in-law, passed away yesterday:

    http://daily-math.com/weblog/?p=2016

    ReplyDelete