Um, they paid 70c per word, promised to commission me to write a slew more articles and then...silence. Most strange. Anyone would think they didn't think I was suitable for their readership.
The article is OK, but I was more than surprised when I saw it revived on Mess And Noise a few weeks ago.
Ha, the rare copies of RS that make it into my household live beside the toilet. Excellent work getting the phrase "ace pick-up garage band Young Liberals" into its pages, though...
If you’re a photographer or illustrator (or other) and you see your work up here, unfairly uncredited – please contact me so I can either credit it, or take it down forthwith. I have tried to source public domain images, but it can be quite tricky.
What a piece of shit!
ReplyDeleteJokes, Jezza, jokes.
What are your thoughts on the original article, now?
And what did Rolling Stone pay for that piece, five months ago?
Um, they paid 70c per word, promised to commission me to write a slew more articles and then...silence. Most strange. Anyone would think they didn't think I was suitable for their readership.
ReplyDeleteThe article is OK, but I was more than surprised when I saw it revived on Mess And Noise a few weeks ago.
Ha, the rare copies of RS that make it into my household live beside the toilet. Excellent work getting the phrase "ace pick-up garage band
ReplyDeleteYoung Liberals" into its pages, though...